Allegheny County, located in southwest Pennsylvania, is the second-most populous county in PA with a population of 1,250,578 and has the second-most liquor licenses in the state. Founded in 1788, Allegheny County is 745 square miles with the county seat of Pittsburgh.
Number of Active Allegheny County Liquor Licenses
- 1468 “R” Licenses
- 13 “E” Licenses
- 129 “D” Licenses
Current Market Value of Allegheny County Liquor Licenses
- Allegheny Municipal “R” License: $105,000
- Allegheny City “R” License: $93,000
- Allegheny “E” License: $55,000
- Allegheny “D” License: $250,000
Current Transfer Activity Level: High
- Approximately 10% of licenses exchange hands in Allegheny County each year.
Allegheny County Liquor Licenses For Sale Now
- Allegheny County “R” License: $105,000
Our Liquor License inventory changes daily. Complete the form below or call 724-935-2151 for the most updated info.